17 January 2008

organization exasperation


today was the big M O V E...a flurry of attempted organization over the past few days resulted in the incredible discombobulation to the left! just looking at that photo from last night at 11pm makes my heart race. but thankfully i managed to get all of those vintage bits and bobs into a semblance of order and everything is now in its place. and in my new place - (in central nowhere next door to an amish farm)! the view from the window is one of a serene countryside that has thankfully given my inspiration a bit of a kick-start (pics to come in the following days)...
the new environs have also supplied me with a new obsession: purple martin birdhouses!! they are incredibly co
mmon on amish homesteads and i've always admired them, but living in such close proximity has given rise to a bit of exuberant bird love. my neighbors are the amish and the purple martins!!
the photo here is one i found online, but i'll get some actual pics of my neighbor's house in the next few days (if it ever stops raining). don't you just love it? it's like handcrafted Ritz hotels for our flying friends. now it's time for some whiskey and sleeeeeep!

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

oh man....I want to get my hands on all your stuff!

I love looking thru piles and piles of (soon-to-be/has-been) jewelry bits

AshleeDuhe said...

I love your collection. Nice color combination. They all make this sulky day look shinier.

__________
Murano Glass