20 January 2008

eco love



a super, deluxe thank you is in order for the lovely folks over at sprig.com (the green-minded, sister site to Newsweek magazine) who kindly requested some of my items for a story they were writing about eco-friendly jewelry.
the image at left is the end-result and I'm literally thrilled to have three pieces featured in this incredibly styled shot (photo by Youngna Park).
all three are available over at the shop - and please be sure to check out the websites of the other incredibly talented designers featured in the article: jill alberts, toby pomeroy, pyrrha, origami bijou, and reverie.

5 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Excellent!

Hey Harriet said...

Hey congrats on that! Looks gorgeous :)

tate said...

thanks!! now if only i could take such gorgeous photos for my shop!!
:)

Gray Eyed Scorpio said...

Great blog; it was tough to decide where to comment. I've enjoyed each entry.

hello,my name is jessica. said...

woot!