29 April 2008

masquerading revelry


Here's yet another one of those priceless treasures that I'm parting with for the sake of art and commerce...I cannot get enough of this mysterious antique badge. I received a message about it from an admirer and I told her that I will be sad when it goes...she suggested I keep it. But the truth is, I just can't be that greedy. I'm hoarding amazing treasures by the drawer full and haven't been able to part with many of them yet. Sometimes I just haven't dreamed up the perfect showcase for them...sometimes I just can't bear the thought of not being able to see something every day and be inspired by its loveliness. So when moments arrive when I am able to let go. I embrace them. I will miss you masquerader. But we'll always have this blog post. xoxo samantha

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Oh...she is fabulous.

I know what you mean about letting things go...sometimes I can, sometimes I can't.

Tia Colleen said...

Thats right, you'll always have this blog post *sigh*