27 March 2008

parting with keepsakes


as a fervent collector it is sometimes difficult to part with some of the amazing keepsakes i unearth in my travels. this new design is one such heartbreak. it's an art nouveau era french locket/photo album. beautiful repousse designs cover both the front and the back of the locket while the inside holds lovely black and white photographs from the french seaside. while surrendering such lovely pieces to my jewelry collection is always a trial, it does make me happy to know they will be appreciated by another.

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I love this

Sarah McBride said...

That is BEAUTIFUL. I love it. What a great treasure

jennifer said...

love this one! but since i already purchased your joan of arc version, i'll happily let it go to someone else!

Unknown said...

Stunning. I've never seen something like that. Wow!