20 May 2008

Artists and Fleas

This past weekend I participated in the Artists and Fleas market in my old stomping grounds of Williamsburg Brooklyn and I had an amazing time. Not only did I get to meet some of my most favorite customers in person, I was also situated right next to Lux Sugar - THE ladies of cupcake making extraordinaire. I had the "Samantha Jones" cupcake - a lemon confection with vodka icing! I thought I'd post some images of my display since I nearly always forget to take them after I set up. If you've ever thought about vending at Artists and Fleas, I can't recommend it more highly. Georgia who runs it is a doll, everything ran smoothly and I had quite a successful day. It was sad to find out that many of the etsy sellers who were supposed to vend canceled at the last minute and disappointing that no one from etsy admin brought any swag...but they were the ones who missed out.

3 comments:

jacklyn said...

your work is beautiful! i featured a piece of yours today on my blog!

http://peppermags.blogspot.com

~jacklyn

Unknown said...

This is Skydowntown internet shopping mall. We sell handmade products. We are interested in your handmade items. We will appreciate if you email us to info@skydowntown.com including your email address that we can contact you.

ellareiss said...

I had quite a successful day hope you all will love the site and find your favorite just like me.
_____
Murano Glass